Subject: [Teas] TEAS - IETF112 - Draft Agenda

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 07:40:50 -0500

All,

A draft agenda for our virtual 112 meeting has been posted.

Please take a look and let us know if any changes are needed. Also note
the correct session times.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/112/materials/agenda-112-teas

Presenters:
Please provide your slides to the chairs/secretary no later than Friday Nov
5th.

Authors of WG documents:
If you are not on the agenda, please send an update on status and
plans for the document no later than Friday Nov 5th.

Thank you!
Pavan and Lou

Some session information:

Tuesday, November 9 2021, 14:30-15:30 Session II (UTC) and 16:00-18:00
Session III (UTC)
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20211109T143000&p1=1440
Materials: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/112/session/teas
Note taking: https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-112-teas
Meetecho:
https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf112/?group=teas&short=&item=1
Audio stream: http://mp3.conf.meetecho.com/ietf112/teas/1.m3u
Jabber: xmpp:[email-masked]?join
WG ICS: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/upcoming.ics?filters=teas
Session ICS: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/112/sessions/teas.ics