Subject: [Teas] Status update on draft-ietf-teas-yang-l3-te-topo

From: Xufeng Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 19:37:45 -0400

Current Status:

  *  No update since version -12, which was posted before IETF-112.

Open Issues:

  *  This document uses the updated YANG module ietf-te-types that
     is proposed in

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-busi-teas-te-types-update-01.
     We will decide how to update this documument accordingly based on
     the discussion result of the draft mentioned above.
  *  Align with the WG consensus on the module prefix convention.

Next Steps:

  *  Solve the open issues above.
  *  Keep coordinating with ietf-eth-te-topology and ietf-te-mpls-topology
     to ensure aligned model relations.
  *  Working Group Last Call after completing the above.

Thanks,
- Xufeng

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon>
Virus-free.
www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=link>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>