Subject: [Teas] TEAS - IETF113 - Draft Agenda

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 12:34:56 -0600

All,

A draft agenda for our 113 meeting (in Vienna and online) has been posted.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/113/materials/agenda-113-teas

Please take a look and let us know if any changes are needed. Also note
the correct session times.

Presenters:
Please provide your slides to the chairs no later than Friday, March 18th.

Authors of WG documents:
If you are not on the agenda, please send an update on status and
plans for the document no later than Friday, March 18th.

Thank you!
Pavan, Lou and Luis

Some session information:

Wednesday, March 23 2022
12:00-13:00 Afternoon Session I (UTC) and 13:30-15:30 Afternoon Session II
(UTC)
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20220323T120000&p1=1440
Materials: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/113/session/teas
Note taking: https://notes.ietf.org/notes-ietf-113-teas
Meetecho:
https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf113/?group=teas&short=&item=1
Audio stream: https://mp3.conf.meetecho.com/ietf113/teas/1.m3u
Jabber: xmpp:[email-masked]?join
WG ICS: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/upcoming.ics?filters=teas
Session ICS: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/113/sessions/teas.ics

---

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 01:56:46 -0500

Reminder --

Presenters:

Authors of WG documents:

Regards,
Pavan (and Lou)