Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-rfc3272bis-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 09:25:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Overview and Principles of Internet Traffic Engineering
        Author          : Adrian Farrel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-rfc3272bis-16.txt
	Pages           : 94
	Date            : 2022-03-24

Abstract:
   This document describes the principles of traffic engineering (TE) in
   the Internet.  The document is intended to promote better
   understanding of the issues surrounding traffic engineering in IP
   networks and the networks that support IP networking, and to provide
   a common basis for the development of traffic engineering
   capabilities for the Internet.  The principles, architectures, and
   methodologies for performance evaluation and performance optimization
   of operational networks are also discussed.

   This work was first published as RFC 3272 in May 2002.  This document
   obsoletes RFC 3272 by making a complete update to bring the text in
   line with best current practices for Internet traffic engineering and
   to include references to the latest relevant work in the IETF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-rfc3272bis/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-rfc3272bis-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-rfc3272bis-16

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 16:41:14 -0000

As promised during the TEAS meeting.

The diff will show you the relatively minor changes in this revision.

Lou commented in the meeting that this is a "substantial" document and he is
not wrong, although roughly 1/3 is references and appendixes.

All reviews are welcome (even if only of the parts of the document you feel
you know about), but perhaps the chairs would like to think about a
longer-than-normal WG last call?

Cheers,
Adrian

-----Original Message-----
From: Teas <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: 24 March 2022 16:26
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-rfc3272bis-16.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and
Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Overview and Principles of Internet Traffic
Engineering
        Author          : Adrian Farrel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-rfc3272bis-16.txt
	Pages           : 94
	Date            : 2022-03-24

Abstract:

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at
rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts

_______________________________________________
Teas mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teas