Subject: [Teas] Status update on draft-ietf-teas-yang-sr-te-topo

From: Xufeng Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 20:55:07 -0400

Current Status:

  *  Revision -12 and -13 were posted, trying to address Kenichi's review
comments.

Open Issues:

  *  Authors are continuously addressing comments, including working
     with Kenichi to close the comments received.

Next Steps:

  *  Follow-up to resolve comments.
  *  Welcome further reviews and suggestions.
  *  Working Group Last Call after completing the above.

Thanks,
- Xufeng

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon>
Virus-free.
www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=link>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>