Subject: [Teas] Fwd: Fw: LS from ETSI ISG NFV to IETF TEAS, OPSA WG and CCAMP WG

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 22:46:40 -0500

Forwarding a liaison statement from ETSI that was received via email (this
was addressed to TEAS, OPSAWG and CCAMP)..

Regards,
-Pavan and Lou

------------------------------
*From:* ETSI NFVsupport <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, March 15, 2022 6:11 AM
*To:* TEAS WG Chairs <[email-masked]>; Vishnu Pavan Beeram <
[email-masked]>; Lou Berger <[email-masked]>; OPSAWG Chairs <
[email-masked]>; Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>;
Joe Clarke <[email-masked]>; Tianran Zhou <[email-masked]>;
CCAMP WG Chairs <[email-masked]>; Daniele Ceccarelli <
[email-masked]>; Fatai Zhang <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Bruno Chatras <[email-masked]>; Joan Triay <
[email-masked]>; Cristina Badulescu <
[email-masked]>; Zarrar Yousaf <[email-masked]>;
ETSI NFVsupport <[email-masked]>; IETF Routing Area Directors <
[email-masked]>; Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>; John Scudder <
[email-masked]>; Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>; Andrew
Alston <[email-masked]>; IETF Operations and Management Area
Directors <[email-masked]>; Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>; Robert
Wilton <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* LS from ETSI ISG NFV to IETF TEAS, OPSA WG and CCAMP WG

[External Email. Be cautious of content]

Dear Colleagues,

Please find attached an approved Liaison Statement from ETSI ISG NFV on
“the start of work on profiling specification for multi-site connectivity
services based on ACTN”.

Best Regards,

Laurent VRECK

_
Laurent VRECK <[email-masked]> – Senior Technical Officer

Standards Development Centre (SDC)

*ETSI* ● www.etsi.org
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.etsi.org/__;!!NEt6yMaO-gk!U9wJT1ccGgpinaVGrv1C08CWyGjMvt3Xg0uUqAnHV0UIqJoBLc18pMjSCA_BFWkS$>

This email may contain confidential information and is intended for the use
of the addressee only. If you receive this email by mistake, please advise
the sender immediately. Thank you for your co-operation.

Juniper Business Use Only