Subject: [Teas] Status update on draft-ietf-teas-sf-aware-topo-model

From: Xufeng Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 19:19:03 -0400

Current Status:

  *  Revision -09 was posted to address YANG Doctor's review comments.

Open Issues:

  *  YANG Doctor's review comments were received and are being addressed.
  *  During the discussions of IETF Network Slices, the requirements
     to specify service functions were discussed. Hopefully this
     document can help on this topic. Authors will adjust the model if
needed.
  *  Authors are continuously working on addressing received comments.

Next Steps:

  *  Welcome further reviews and suggestions.
  *  Complete addressing YANG doctor's review comments.
  *  Working Group Last Call after completing the above.

Thanks,
- Xufeng

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon>
Virus-free.
www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=link>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>