Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-yang-path-computation-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 05:10:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for requesting path computation
        Authors         : Italo Busi
                          Sergio Belotti
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Anurag Sharma
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-yang-path-computation-18.txt
	Pages           : 84
	Date            : 2022-03-22

Abstract:
   There are scenarios, typically in a hierarchical Software-Defined
   Networking (SDN) context, where the topology information provided by
   a Traffic Engineering (TE) network provider may be insufficient for
   its client to perform multi-domain path computation.  In these cases
   the client would need to request the TE network provider to compute
   some intra-domain paths.

   This document defines a YANG data model which contains Remote
   Procedure Calls (RPCs) to request path computation.  This model
   complements the solution, defined in RFC YYYY, to configure a TE
   tunnel path in "compute-only" mode.

   [RFC EDITOR NOTE: Please replace RFC YYYY with the RFC number of
   draft-ietf-teas-yang-te once it has been published.

   Moreover, this document describes some use cases where the path
   computation request, via YANG-based protocols (e.g., NETCONF or
   RESTCONF), can be needed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-yang-path-computation/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-yang-path-computation-18

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-yang-path-computation-18

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts