Subject: [Teep] Chairs

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 14:42:02 -0400

Hello,

I'd like to thank Tero for his work with TEEP as a chair for the last
BoF and his help to drive the work forward.  Tero is a bit busy with
other work items at the moment and as such, will not be serving as
chair for a subsequent BoF (if one is needed - likely at this stage
from lack of activity).

Dave Thaler has agreed to step in and is also very interested in this
topic and helping to drive the work forward.  Thanks in advance for
your assistance, Dave!  Your experience in this space will be
beneficial.

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen

---

From: Dapeng Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 14:29:11 +0000

Thanks Tero and Kathleen!
Welcome Dave!

Regards,
Dapeng(Max) Liu

On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 2:42 AM Kathleen Moriarty <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> TEEP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teep
>