Subject: [Teep] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teep-architecture-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2020 14:10:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Trusted Execution Environment Provisioning WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Trusted Execution Environment Provisioning (TEEP) Architecture
        Authors         : Mingliang Pei
                          Hannes Tschofenig
                          Dave Thaler
                          David Wheeler
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teep-architecture-06.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2020-02-08

Abstract:
   A Trusted Execution Environment (TEE) is an environment that enforces
   that only authorized code can execute within that environment, and
   that any data used by such code cannot be read or tampered with by
   any code outside that environment.  This architecture document
   motivates the design and standardization of a protocol for managing
   the lifecycle of trusted applications running inside such a TEE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teep-architecture/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teep-architecture-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teep-architecture-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teep-architecture-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/