Subject: [Teep] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teep-protocol-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 15:58:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Trusted Execution Environment Provisioning WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Trusted Execution Environment Provisioning (TEEP) Protocol
        Authors         : Hannes Tschofenig
                          Mingliang Pei
                          David Wheeler
                          Dave Thaler
                          Akira Tsukamoto
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teep-protocol-05.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies a protocol that installs, updates, and
   deletes Trusted Applications (TAs) in a device with a Trusted
   Execution Environment (TEE).  This specification defines an
   interoperable protocol for managing the lifecycle of TAs.

   The protocol name is pronounced teepee.  This conjures an image of a
   wedge-shaped protective covering for one's belongings, which sort of
   matches the intent of this protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teep-protocol/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teep-protocol-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teep-protocol-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teep-protocol-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/