Subject: [Teep] Last Call: <draft-ietf-teep-architecture-16.txt> (Trusted Execution Environment Provisioning (TEEP) Architecture) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 15:57:29 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Trusted Execution Environment
Provisioning WG (teep) to consider the following document: - 'Trusted
Execution Environment Provisioning (TEEP) Architecture'
  <draft-ietf-teep-architecture-16.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2022-04-07. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   A Trusted Execution Environment (TEE) is an environment that enforces
   that any code within that environment cannot be tampered with, and
   that any data used by such code cannot be read or tampered with by
   any code outside that environment.  This architecture document
   motivates the design and standardization of a protocol for managing
   the lifecycle of trusted applications running inside such a TEE.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teep-architecture/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.