Subject: TEWG Agenda for IETF52

From: Jim Boyle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 17:15:54 -0500 (EST)

========================================================================
		Internet Traffic Engineering WG (TEWG)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
		52nd IETF, Salt Lake City
		Thursday, December 13th, 9-11:30
------------------------------------------------------------------------
		Times include discussion

Agenda Review, Milestones, Status	Chairs		20 min
	       draft-ietf-tewg-restore-hierarchy-00.txt -> IESG
	       TEFW draft-ietf-tewg-principles-02.txt -> RFC-ED
	       draft-ietf-qos-routing-04.txt -> IESG

	       Ready for wg last call after meeting, feel free to
	       comment technical to list or editorial to authors
	       - draft-lefaucher-te-metric-igp-01.txt
	       - draft-liljenstolpe-tewg-cwbcp-01.txt

	       See below for TEMIB, TEM, DSTE, etc..

More Hierarchy?				TBD		15 minutes
		draft-ash-ccamp-multi-area-te-reqmts-01.txt

TEMIB Last Call Comments, Resolution	Kireeti		20 minutes
		draft-ietf-tewg-mib-01.txt

TEM - what does "no comment" mean?	TBD		20 minutes
		draft-ietf-tewg-measure-01.txt

Diffserv TE Requirement Issues		Wai Sum		20 minutes
		draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-reqts-02.txt

DSTE Proposals
     Other Issues			Jerry		10 minutes
	        draft-ash-mpls-diffserv-te-class-types-00.txt
		draft-ash-mpls-diffserv-te-alternative-02.txt
		draft-ash-ospf-isis-congestion-control-01.txt

     Unified Proposal?			Francois	20 minutes
	        draft-lefaucheur-diff-te-proto-01.txt

Mutli OA E-LSP				Sudheer		20 minutes
		draft-ganti-mpls-diffserv-elsp-01.txt

---

From: Jim Boyle <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 20:37:19 -0500 (EST)

editorials..

The above draft should have been: draft-ash-multi-area-te-reqmts-00.txt

> Mutli OA E-LSP				Sudheer		20 minutes

Oops, sorry guys - the above speaker is Sudhakar or designee.