From: "Ting Chung" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 17:36:06 -0500

I would like to express my opinion in supporting the suggestion to adopt 
this draft as a WG draft document. Recently, my company has been working 
closely with other service providers to set up Inter-AS MPLS VPN 
connections. To enable inter-service provider QoS support, there are 
currently only limited number of tools available and most of them are at 
best interim steps toward a complete solution. The draft highlights a number 
of scenarios that match exactly our requirements and hence I believe the WG 
should allow further contributions of efforts so that this draft can be 
further developed to serve this community.

new version: draft-zhang-mpls-interas-te-req-01.txt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: [email-masked]
Subject: new version: draft-zhang-mpls-interas-te-req-01.txt
From: Jean Philippe Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 13:39:28 -0500

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

First of all, thanks for the various comments we received and that are now 
integrated in the version -01 of the inter-AS TE requirements draft (just 
posted: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-mpls-interas-te-req-01.txt). 
Some other Service Providers will join the draft in the next release. Your 
comments on the list are very welcome.

Thanks.

JP.

Ting Wo Chung
Senior Network Architect, IP Technology, Bell Canada
181 Bay Street, Suite 350, Toronto, Canada, M5J2T3
Tel : 416-353-0741        Fax : 416-350-2148

_________________________________________________________________
Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*.  
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail