Subject: draft-ietf-tewg-measure-04.txt: FINAL COMMENT

From: "Lai, Wai S (Waisum), ALABS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 15:38:41 -0500

Following on Jim's request, please review the TE Measurement draft,
which is currently under last call (terminates on Feb. 7).

About 20-30 people who attended the IETF-55 TEWG meeting indicated
that they planned to review the document when it went to last call.

Please indicate to the TEWG list that you have reviewed the document,
even if you have no comments of suggestions.

Thanks, Wai Sum

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Boyle [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2003 11:53 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Wijnen, Bert (Bert)
Subject: RE: Weak turnout : FINAL COMMENT (? :)

I think we've discussed an important topic.  We have over a lots of
people 
on this list, we should have a good participation on subjects such as 
revision of drafts that have past last call and are with the IESG, or 
drafts that are in last call.  Even for drafts that are earlier in the 
development cycle, more perspective is a good thing.

That said, reminder:  draft-ietf-tewg-measurement-04.txt is currently 
under last call until Feb 7th.  

thanks,

Jim