Subject: WG list confirmation - DSTE draft actions from meeting

From: Jim Boyle <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 21:31:15 -0500 (EST)

Hi, this is to allow the WG list to weigh in the consensus from the 
meeting.  This email is on the DS-TE drafts.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-proto-03.txt

By 4/7ish I will send a notice to the OSPF, ISIS, MPLS and CCAMP and then 
start a 3 week WG last call on this document on TEWG list.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-russian-02.txt

This has been reposted since the meeting.  It is ready for WG last call, 
so I will start that by 3/31.  

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lefaucheur-diff-te-mam-00.txt

This draft will be revised by Waisum and Francois, the next revision will 
be as a WG document.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wlai-tewg-bcmodel-01.txt

This draft will be progressed as an individual submission to the 
RFC-Editor.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ash-mpls-dste-bcmodel-max-alloc-resv-01.txt

This draft will be revised, it was not discussed if it should be 
re-updated as a WG document.  If that is the Jerry's intention, 
he can bring that question to the WG list.