Subject: Agenda for TEWG @ IETF 56 (fwd)

From: Jim Boyle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 21:57:04 -0500 (EST)

IETF 56 Internet Traffic Engineering Agenda
March 17th - 1930-2200

Minutes		Subject				Who

15		Agenda / WG Update		Chairs

15		TE-Preemption techniques	de Oliveira

30		Diffserv TE			Francois
		- Requirements
		- Protocol
		- BC Models
		  - Russian
		  - MAM
		- DSTE MIB			Nadeau

45		Multi Area / Multi AS TE
		- Operational perspective	Anyone?
		- draft-zhang update		Zhang

15		Perennial update on TEWG MIB	Kireeti

Drafts for Meeting:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-deOliveira-diff-te-preemption-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-reqts-07.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-proto-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lefaucheur-diff-te-mam-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wlai-tewg-bcmodel-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-russian-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-mpls-interas-te-req-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vasseur-inter-as-te-00.txt