Subject: MY BELOVED

From: "launret bongain" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 00:11:35 +0000

Dear Friend.

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe 
everyone will die someday.

My name is Laurent Bongain, a merchant in Dubai, inthe U.A.E.I have been 
diagnosed with Esophageal cancer caring for my health. It has defiled all 
forms of medicine, and right now I have only about a few months to live, 
according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for 
anyone not even myself .

Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people 
and only focus on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But 
now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just 
wanting to have or make all the money in the world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would 
live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that God ! has 
called me, I have willed and given most of my properties and assets to my 
immediate and extended family members and as well as a few close friends.

I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul and so, I have decided to 
give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last 
good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity 
organizations in the U.A.E,Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has 
deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self any more.

I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute 
the money which I have accounts there to charity organization in Bulgaria 
and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not 
trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have 
leftfor them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of 
twenty four million dollars $24,000,000.00 placed as FAMILY TREASURES IN 2 
SAFE CONSIGNMENTS that I have with a Firm in West Africa.

I will want you to help me collect this deposit in safe consignments and 
dispatched it to charity organizations.

I have set aside 20% for you for your time and patience. please reply me at 
[email-masked] stating your name and address, your telephone number to 
enable me give you a mandate.

God be with you.

Mr.Laurent Bongain