Subject: Don't pass this one up

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 08:28:25 +0700

International Interest in shelter from energy crisis provided by etG u

Important factors you should be aware of before Monday:

1. We are in a global Energy Crisis
2. Without much relief in site from authorities, businesses are looking
for their own solutions to energy problems.
3. SensorStat, e t g U's energy solution is already saving facilities as
much as 30% on their energy bills.
4. Clarion Hotel in Florida claims e TG u's solutions have not only
reduced their energy bills but it has paid for itself in just 12 months.
5. This coming week a marketing campaign will increase investor
awareness and boost share prices.

If there was ever a time to pay attention Monday is your day. Last weeks
heavy trading grab a lot of attention and Wednesday and Friday saw a big
move to push the prices down and grab large blocks of shares doubling
previous days volume. Monday this thing is going to be on the move
again, get in on the gap and reap the benefits as this thing starts to
rise again.