Subject: Make sure your up early on Monday

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 18:19:37 +0100

e Tgu Continues Heavy Trading As Market Makers Try To Grab Control

You need to know these 5 facts on Monday:

1. The world is crying out for relief from the high cost of energy
2. Companies are seeking their own solutions to reducing energy costs to
save their business.
3. EnerBrite (E tg u) provides real solutions to energy costs, reducing
them as much as 30%.
4. Clarion Hotel in Florida installed the system in June 2006. They are
now boasting it has reduced there bills and paid for itself in just 1
year. 
5. EnerBrite is issuing a extensive media release to boosts investor
awareness this coming week.

If there was ever a time to pay attention Monday is your day. Last weeks
heavy trading grab a lot of attention and Wednesday and Friday saw a big
move to push the prices down and grab large blocks of shares doubling
previous days volume. Monday this thing is going to be on the move
again, get in on the gap and reap the benefits as this thing starts to
rise again.