Subject: [therightkey] Fwd: A 2nd Google CT Log is available ("Aviator")

From: Ben Laurie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 15:46:21 +0000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Al Cutter <[email-masked]>
Date: 7 January 2014 15:31
Subject: A 2nd Google CT Log is available ("Aviator")
To: [email-masked]

Hi all,

we've been running a 2nd test CT log instance ("Aviator") for a little
while now and are happy to open it up for you all to use.  Like
"Pilot", this log is also being periodically pre-loaded with
certificates from the public internet.

The new log's URL is:

http[s]://ct.googleapis.com/aviator
(e.g. https://ct.googleapis.com/aviator/ct/v1/get-sth)

and its public key is:

pub:
    04:d7:f4:cc:69:b2:e4:0e:90:a3:8a:ea:5a:70:09:
    4f:ef:13:62:d0:8d:49:60:ff:1b:40:50:07:0c:6d:
    71:86:da:25:49:8d:65:e1:08:0d:47:34:6b:bd:27:
    bc:96:21:3e:34:f5:87:76:31:b1:7f:1d:c9:85:3b:
    0d:f7:1f:3f:e9
ASN1 OID: prime256v1
-----BEGIN PUBLIC KEY-----
MFkwEwYHKoZIzj0CAQYIKoZIzj0DAQcDQgAE1/TMabLkDpCjiupacAlP7xNi0I1J
YP8bQFAHDG1xhtolSY1l4QgNRzRrvSe8liE+NPWHdjGxfx3JhTsN9x8/6Q==
-----END PUBLIC KEY-----

giving it a Log ID of:

aPaY+B9kgr46jO65KB1M/HFRXWeT1ETRCmesu09P+8Q=

We're still planning on turning up a 3rd log, and we'll send details
about that as soon as we can.

Cheers,
Al on behalf of the CT team.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "certificate-transparency" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
an email to [email-masked].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.