Subject: [TICTOC] Requirements for a new (future) time transfer protocol over the Internet

From: Kurt Erik Lindqvist <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 00:16:57 +0100

Me, Peter and with great input from Marshall have developed an embryo  
of a requirements document for NTPv5++-ng (trying to not go down any  
route we called it ITP). Due to me forgetting to circulate a draft  
that me and PEter wrote after Vancouver we missed the submission dead- 
line, but I will maek sure it get's posted as soon as posting opens  
again. In the mean time you can find the doc at

http://www.kurtis.se/ietf/draft-kurtis-tictoc-itp-req-00.txt

Best regards,

- kurtis -
_______________________________________________
TICTOC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tictoc

---

From: Kurt Erik Lindqvist <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 03:26:33 +0100

A samll correction to the below...

> Me, Peter and with great input from Marshall have developed an embryo
							     ^
						what we believe

- kurtis -