Subject: [TICTOC] Missing document.....

From: Peter Lothberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 0:24:49 CET

> The draft standard for IEEE-1588 version 2 (P1588/D2.2 Jan 2008)  is 
> available via the IEEE website via the following URL link.
> 
> http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/standards.jsp?findtitle=
> 1588&letter=1588&opentree=on&imageField.x=7&imageField.y=6 

It asks me for passwords and login....

There are so many references to ieee-1588 in the TICTOC charter
etc, but the document is not avaliable to the TICTOC working
group members..

Can someone explain the process?

(Maybe the people who suggested we look at 1588 for the Internet can
 submitt it as draft to tictoc?)

-Peter

_______________________________________________
TICTOC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tictoc