Subject: [TICTOC] I-D ACTION:draft-stein-tictoc-modules-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Timing over IP Connection and Transfer of Clock Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Architecture for the Transmission of Timing over Packet Networks
	Author(s)	: Y. Stein, S. Bryant
	Filename	: draft-stein-tictoc-modules-02.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2008-7-14
	
This Internet draft proposes an architecture for the transmission of 
timing over packet networks.  It identifies the major functional 
components, and maps the current solutions onto this framework.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stein-tictoc-modules-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
TICTOC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tictoc