Subject: [TICTOC] draft interim notes - day 1

From: "Odonoghue, Karen F CIV NSWCDD, W13" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 07:24:47 -0500

Folks,

In the interest of getting these on the table, I am sending the notes
from the interim meeting one day at a time. These are DRAFT only. All
mistakes and oversights are mine alone. Feel free to send me additions
and corrections. I will be forwarding day 2 and day 3 as I complete
them. If you wish, you can wait for the final version to review as a
complete set. Please remember that discussions on day 1 will have been
further refined on subsequent days so I'd appreciate you waiting until
the full set is delivered before jumping to any conclusions. My
apologies for the delay.

Karen

 <<tictoc-minutes-draft-day1.txt>> 
_______________________________________________
TICTOC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tictoc

---

From: "Shah, Himanshu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 09:05:12 -0400

Thanks for taking and distributing good detailed notes...
/himanshu

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Odonoghue, Karen F CIV NSWCDD, W13
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2008 8:25 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TICTOC] draft interim notes - day 1

Folks, 

In the interest of getting these on the table, I am sending the notes from the interim meeting one day at a time. These are DRAFT only. All mistakes and oversights are mine alone. Feel free to send me additions and corrections. I will be forwarding day 2 and day 3 as I complete them. If you wish, you can wait for the final version to review as a complete set. Please remember that discussions on day 1 will have been further refined on subsequent days so I'd appreciate you waiting until the full set is delivered before jumping to any conclusions. My apologies for the delay.

Karen

---

From: "Odonoghue, Karen F CIV NSWCDD, W13" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 08:33:30 -0500

Here's day 2. The same disclaimers as day 1 apply.

Karen

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Odonoghue, Karen F CIV NSWCDD, W13
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2008 8:25
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TICTOC] draft interim notes - day 1

Folks, 

Karen

---

From: "Odonoghue, Karen F CIV NSWCDD, W13" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 09:16:53 -0500

Here's day 3. The same disclaimers as day 1 apply. I have observed that
my notes got shorter and more confusing as the days progressed. 
Additionally, I have attached an xls and pdf version of the matrix.
This captures the discussions on application requirements on day 2 and
the
ntp/1588 discussions on day 3. 

Please send any additions or corrections to me as soon as possible.

Regards,
Karen

-----Original Message-----

Folks, 

Karen