Subject: [TICTOC] Yesterday's audio

From: "STUART VENTERS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 09:50:59 -0500

I never was able to get yesterday's audio to work.

Is there a URL for an archive of the audio for yesterday's meeting?

---

From: "Odonoghue, Karen F CIV NSWCDD, W23" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 10:55:33 -0500

Folks,

During yesterday's discussion we decided to try again to have
recurring teleconferences to help establish momentum for the
efforts. The suggested time is the first and third Thursday's
of the month, 1100 Eastern Daylight Time, for one hour maximum.

Karen 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] 
> [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of STUART VENTERS
> Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 10:51
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [TICTOC] Yesterday's audio
>

---

From: Yaakov Stein <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 19:48:56 +0200

The sessions are supposed to be archived here - ftp://videolab.uoregon.edu/pub/videolab/media/ietf74/
but there is nothing there yet.

Y(J)S

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of STUART VENTERS
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 16:51
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TICTOC] Yesterday's audio