Subject: [TICTOC] draft-davari-tictoc-1588-over-mpls-00.txt

From: Yaakov Stein <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 09:31:30 +0300

Hi all

Shahram asked me to send this draft on 1588oMPLS to the list.

Y(J)S

---

From: "Moti Nisim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 22:09:05 +0300

Hi Shahram,

Some comments for the draft:

1. In section 8 it is recommended not to use Facility Backup FRR and I
wonder why can't we use the 'PTP labels' also for the bypass tunnel in
this case?

2. I would suggest adding some text to help clarify the interoperability
with Explicit Null labels.

3. I would suggest adding some text to help clarify the interoperability
with Implicit Null label.

4. Can't we use the existing Router Alert label in some deployments
where the 2-step clock is used (assuming PTP traffic is relatively low)?

5. Some editorial issues I noticed:

a. Line#35: Remove completely or update ("This Internet-Draft will
expire on January 15, 2009.")

b. Line#60: Remove duplication ("over an MPLS network to enable to
enable a proper handling of these")

c. Line#283: Remove duplication ("Range MAY be be global, meaning that
all nodes and links in an MPLS")

Regards,

Moti Nisim

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Yaakov Stein
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2010 09:32 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TICTOC] draft-davari-tictoc-1588-over-mpls-00.txt

Hi all

Y(J)S