Subject: [TICTOC] ad-hoc TICTOC conference calls - today and moving forward

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 11:43:44 -0400

Folks,

My apologies again for all the confusion this morning. Between getting 
the start time wrong in the Web-ex request (my apologies for the West 
Coast folks... the meeting was supposed to be 8 AM Pacific / 11 AM 
Eastern) and a glitch in the process for starting a Web-ex meeting, we 
started 45 minutes late. Thank you to those who stuck it out. Many 
lessons were learned about the IETF Web-ex facility, and my own reliance 
on my calendar. Hopefully, our next attempt will run more smoothly.

More detailed notes will follow shortly; however, I would like to 
separately solicit input on scheduling going forward. We are planning to 
continue once a month conference calls to help facilitate our efforts. 
We would like to hold these calls on the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 11 
am Eastern Time (US). I'll work out all the timezone and daylight 
savings time issues to get the notice out correctly. We thought a 
standard time monthly would be easier to plan for. Any suggestions or 
comments are welcome.

Thanks,
Karen

---

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 18:25:58 +0100

WFM

Stewart

On 20/09/2010 16:43, Karen O'Donoghue wrote:
> lessons were learned about the IETF Web-ex facility, and my own 
> reliance on my calendar. Hopefully, our next attempt will run more 
> smoothly.
>
> separately solicit input on scheduling going forward. We are planning 
> to continue once a month conference calls to help facilitate our 
> efforts. We would like to hold these calls on the 3rd Tuesday of the 
> month at 11 am Eastern Time (US). I'll work out all the timezone and 
> daylight savings time issues to get the notice out correctly. We 
> thought a standard time monthly would be easier to plan for. Any 
> suggestions or comments are welcome.
>
> Thanks,
> Karen
>
> _______________________________________________
> TICTOC mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tictoc
>

-- 
For corporate legal information go to:

http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/index.html