Subject: [TICTOC] TICTOC/NTP joint meeting details

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 13:39:01 -0400

Folks,

There will be a joint meeting of the IETF TICTOC and NTP working groups 
tomorrow, 12 March 2013 at 1520-1650 EDT (1920 - 2050 UTC). We had to 
swamp time slots, and we only have 1.5 hours. We will need to be 
efficient in our use of meeting time.

The agenda and most of the slides along with links for the audio stream 
and jabber chat room are already online at:

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/tictoc/agenda

For remote participation, we will be using the audio stream and jabber 
chat capabilities as we have in the past. Additional details on remote 
participation are available at:

https://www.ietf.org/meeting/86/remote-participation.html

Regards,
Karen

---

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 14:02:08 -0400

s/swamp/swap below...

On 3/11/13 1:39 PM, Karen O'Donoghue wrote:
> Folks,
>
> There will be a joint meeting of the IETF TICTOC and NTP working 
> groups tomorrow, 12 March 2013 at 1520-1650 EDT (1920 - 2050 UTC). We 
> had to swamp time slots, and we only have 1.5 hours. We will need to 
> be efficient in our use of meeting time.
>
> The agenda and most of the slides along with links for the audio 
> stream and jabber chat room are already online at:
>