Subject: [TICTOC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-mib-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 12:55:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Timing over IP Connection and Transfer of Clock of the IETF.

        Title           : Precision Time Protocol Version 2 (PTPv2) Management Information Base
        Authors         : Vinay Shankarkumar
                          Laurent Montini
                          Tim Frost
                          Greg Dowd
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-mib-12.txt
	Pages           : 64
	Date            : 2017-03-17

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in TCP/IP-based internets.
   In particular, it defines objects for managing networks using
   Precision Time Protocol (PTP), specified in IEEE Std. 1588(TM)-2008.

   This memo specifies a MIB module in a manner that is both compliant
   to the SMIv2, and semantically identical to the peer SMIv1
   definitions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-mib/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-mib-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-mib-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/