Subject: [TICTOC] Reminder: NTP/TICTOC working group meeting today (in one hour)

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 15:57:57 +0000

Folks,

This is just a quick reminder that there is an NTP/TICTOC interim meeting in one hour. Below is an updated agenda and zoom call details…

Karen

Joint NTP/TICTOC Virtual Interim WG Meeting
Tuesday, 12 December 2017, 17:00 - 18:30 UTC 
=============================================

(Zoom details below)

1. Administrative and Agenda Bashing (Chairs) 

NTP WG Agenda:
==============

2. Network Time Security 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp

3. NTP Interleaved Modes 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mlichvar-ntp-interleaved-modes

4. NTP Extension Fields

Network Time Protocol Version 4 (NTPv4) Extension Fields 
draft-stenn-ntp-extension-fields-04 

Network Time Protocol Extended Information Extension Field 
draft-stenn-ntp-extended-information-01 

Network Time Protocol I-Do Extension Field 
draft-stenn-ntp-i-do-03 

Network Time Protocol MAC/Last Extension Fields 
draft-stenn-ntp-mac-last-ef-01 

Network Time Protocol Suggest REFID Extension Field 
draft-stenn-ntp-suggest-refid-02 

NTP Correction Field 
draft-mlichvar-ntp-correction-field-01 

5. Network Time Protocol REFID Updates
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-refid-updates/

6. Open work items (No updates since IETF 100): 

Message Authentication Code for the Network Time Protocol
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-mac

NTP Client Data Minimization
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-data-minimization

NTP BCP
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-bcp

A YANG Data Model for NTP
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-yang-data-model

Guidelines for Defining Packet Timestamps (Mizrahi)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mizrahi-intarea-packet-timestamps/

On Implementing Time
draft-aanchal-time-implementation-guidance-00

TICTOC Agenda:
==============

7. Open work items (No updates since IETF 100): 

IEEE 1588 Enterprise Profile
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-enterprise-profile

YANG data model for IEEE 1588v2
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang

8. AOB 

Zoom details: 
=============
Topic: NTP/TICTOC virtual interim 
Time: Dec 12, 2017 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://isoc.zoom.us/j/443970616

Or iPhone one-tap :
    US: +16465588656,,443970616#  or +16699006833,,443970616# 
Or Telephone:
    Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location)：
        US: +1 646 558 8656  or +1 669 900 6833 
    Meeting ID: 443 970 616
    International numbers available: https://isoc.zoom.us/zoomconference?m=iVua16p007fgmYiAoj72WwqJcuvQFZDO

Or an H.323/SIP room system:
    H.323: 
        162.255.37.11 (US West)
        162.255.36.11 (US East)
        221.122.88.195 (China)
        115.114.131.7 (India)
        213.19.144.110 (EMEA)
        202.177.207.158 (Australia)
        209.9.211.110 (Hong Kong)
        64.211.144.160 (Brazil)
        69.174.57.160 (Canada)
    Meeting ID: 443 970 616

    SIP: [email-masked]