Subject: [TICTOC] YANG module of draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang-07 updated to github

From: Jiangyuanlong <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 13:23:06 +0000

Folks,

Since the IETF 100th meeting, we have not received any new comments regarding the new YANG module of draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang-07. 
Thus, I added [email-masked], the new YANG module into the IETF YANG directory https://github.com/Jiangyuanlong/yang/tree/master/standard/ietf/DRAFT.
You can use it or verify it for your convenience. If there is any comment, please feedback on the list.

Cheers,
Yuanlong

-----Original Message-----
From: Jiangyuanlong 
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2018 10:07 AM
To: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]
Subject: Multi-party PoC and application of draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang

Hi all,

An early version of draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang model has been integrated into the ONF's CENTENNIAL project (ONF wireless transport):
https://github.com/OpenNetworkingFoundation/CENTENNIAL/tree/master/models/yang

Furthermore, according to ONF news (a little old now:), it successfully competed the 4th Wireless Transport PoC, which includes a key subject:
•	Integrate the model for 1588v2 transport profile defined in "draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang-05" into MW devices.

Nearly 20 companies participated in the PoC, and more than half a dozen vendors took part in the PTP synchronization use case (seems mainly based on this draft).

Please see the details in:
https://www.opennetworking.org/news-and-events/blog/onfs-open-transport-working-group-completes-fourth-wireless-transport-poc/

ONF also published a white paper titled "4th Wireless Transport SDN Proof of Concept White Paper":
https://3vf60mmveq1g8vzn48q2o71a-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/4th_Wireless_Transport_PoC_White-Paper.pdf

The application of draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang in this PoC somewhat proves the very interest in the industry on the PTP YANG work in our WG.

Regards,
Yuanlong