Subject: [TICTOC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-enterprise-profile-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2020 14:47:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Timing over IP Connection and Transfer of Clock WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Enterprise Profile for the Precision Time Protocol With Mixed Multicast and Unicast Messages
        Authors         : Doug Arnold
                          Heiko Gerstung
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-enterprise-profile-17.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-06-02

Abstract:
   This document describes a profile for the use of the Precision Time
   Protocol in an IPV4 or IPv6 Enterprise information system
   environment.  The profile uses the End to End Delay Measurement
   Mechanism, allows both multicast and unicast Delay Request and Delay
   Response Messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-enterprise-profile/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-enterprise-profile-17
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-enterprise-profile-17

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-enterprise-profile-17

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/