Subject: [TICTOC] Fwd: New Liaison Statement, "LS on coordination of information and data modelling work"

From: Erik Kline <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2021 14:57:55 -0700

FYI, for those interested in participating, the following liaison statement
(really, meeting invite, I think) recently arrived.

I don't know anything about ITU-T Q14/15, but if folks here think there's
something proactive we should be doing do please let me know.

Cheers,
-Erik

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Liaison Statement Management Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Jul 1, 2021 at 11:41 AM
Subject: New Liaison Statement, "LS on coordination of information and data
modelling work"
To: The IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
Cc: John Drake <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
[email-masked]>, The IETF Chair <[email-masked]>, The IESG <
[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>

Title: LS on coordination of information and data modelling work
Submission Date: 2021-05-07
URL of the IETF Web page: https://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/1739/

From: Hiroshi Ota <[email-masked]>
To: The IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>,The IETF Chair <
[email-masked]>,The IESG <[email-masked]>,John Drake <[email-masked]>,Scott
Mansfield <[email-masked]>
Response Contacts: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Technical Contacts:
Purpose: For information

Body: Q14/15 appreciates the coordination and support of IEEE 802.1 in the
development of interoperable Ethernet OAM Management Systems.  Modelling
related to time synchronization and the ITU-T Q14/15 development of a
telecom profile of PTP based on IETF RFC8575 would benefit from discussion
with IEEE 1588.   ITU-T Q14/15 will continue to host coordination virtual
meetings on the following dates. Modelling experts of the receiving SDOs of
this liaison statements are invited to join.

Logistics details:
-   Subject: Coordination of information and data modelling work
-   Date: July 7; August 4; September 1; September 29; November 3; (all in
year 2021)
-   Time: 1300 - 1600 (Geneva Switzerland time)
-   Join URL:
https://itu.zoom.us/j/99512418276?pwd=V0VUeXdTTTFCalpCVXZqd25tWU1zQT09
-   Meeting ID: 995 1241 8276
-   Meeting password: 056314
Attachments:

    SG15-LS313

https://www.ietf.org/lib/dt/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2021-05-07-itu-t-sg-15-ietf-ls-on-coordination-of-information-and-data-modelling-work-attachment-1.pdf