Subject: Re: [tlp-interest] (no subject)

From: Vanessa Deleon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2019 02:38:09 -0500

That’s painful! Keep fighting have faith in god he hears all our cries
weather we believe it or not your angels will guide you god bless ur soul.

On Friday, August 30, 2019, Santanna Tucker <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Me and my children were put through absolute torture of my brothers deatg
> they used my children as tactics to destroy me causing me to go to mental
> psychiatric ward and given scitzophrenic meds that almost killed me by day
> 5.  They framed me for child abuse and slander and it was a war to keep
> both my babies and not go to prision. So i went no contact for 2 weeks evsn
> though ordered by judge to keep contact and was tore down more in the
> process by accusations i linked to tactics to destroy them in my custody
> case with their own burn book of truth and justice for my brothers kids and
> mine that i got blammed for abusing in the process of the mind game. I had
> a month left to defend myself or my dream of becomming a child psychogist
> and guidance consular in school could or been destroyed. Children are my
> heart. It sickens me somone would go this far to ruin 2 beautiful well
> behaved kids into monsters that was hitting me and beating their head off
> walls. I had no choice but to put up a fight because theu was took
> emergency custody and continured further abuse in my 2 year old ellianna
>