Subject: [tlp-interest] (no subject)

From: Connika Hudson Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2020 10:59:53 -0400

Rewind the history of the Trust, it's owners , mergers, since around
06/18... IS THERE ANY HISTORY OF WILLIAM MILLER, beneficiaries, pass on
death, transfer on death in equal amounts to four beneficiaries ? If so
this Trust should be the property of the United States of America, and
Department of Homeland Security along with the military should save the
businesses investments harmed by terrorist acts Nationwide ..fraud waste
and abuse of a Living Trust owned by a veteran , officer of the land, a
falling soldier who dedicated his life to serving this country ! The VA,
the Military , Army along with Fema , should ensure that all businesses
affected by fraud waste abuse involving Nationwide terrorist acts against a
veteran , military man should be restored keeping small businesses and jobs
safe making provisions for the harmed beneficiaries.. Any Trust that's been
changed multiple times should be investigated for patent infringement ! How
many Trusts change into multiple owners hands ? It should be looked at by
the Department of Homeland Security and the President ..who should take
responsibility of it with oversight ... Nationwide possibilty of terrorist
acts of fraud waste abuse involving terrorist acts of human trafficking for
unjust enrichment. If William Holmes Miller is the original owner ..contact
the Department of Homeland Security, The Military tell them Connika
Hudson/Shaffer has requested that it is restored by any means
..Presidential oversight providing national security ! All the beneficiary
entitled wants to do is sign off the Trust and see Justice served ..the
military , Fema and Homeland Security owes it to their falling soldier who
suffered from terrorist acts would be honored if his Chief Officer in
command , as well as the Military and Homeland Security..honored his dying
wishes . WILLIAM HOLMES MILLER LIVING TRUST