Subject: [TLS] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-hajjeh-tls-sign-00.txt]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 13:20:23 +0100 (MET)

---------------------------- Message original ----------------------------
Object:   I-D ACTION:draft-hajjeh-tls-sign-00.txt
From:     [email-masked]
Date:     Wed 11 january 2005 21:37
To:       [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: TLS Sign
	Author(s)	: I. Hajjeh, et al.
	Filename	: draft-hajjeh-tls-sign-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2005-1-11

TLS protocol provides authentication and data protection for
   communication between two entities. However, missing from the
   protocol is a way to perform non-repudiation service.

   This document defines extensions to the TLS protocol to allow it to 
perform non-repudiation service. It is based on [TLSSign] and it 
provides the client and the server the ability to sign by TLS, 
handshake and applications data using certificates such as X.509.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hajjeh-tls-sign-00.txt

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-hajjeh-tls-sign-00.txt

_______________________________________________
TLS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls