Subject: [TLS] stepping down as co-chair

From: Win Treese <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 15:05:55 -0400

Members of the TLS Working Group:

For a variety of reasons, I have decided that it is time for me to step
down as co-chair of the TLS working group. It has been a privilege and
an honor to work with you in this capacity, and I greatly appreciate all
the work that has gone into making TLS successful.

I know that I am leaving the working group in good hands with Eric
Rescorla, and I look forward to seeing continued improvements in TLS
as a user.

Thanks again for your work on TLS.

Win Treese
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
TLS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls

---

From: Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 13:40:35 -0700

> Rescorla, and I look forward to seeing continued improvements in TLS

Win,

On behalf of the WG, thanks for the years of service. After 8 years
as WG chair, I think you deserve a vacation!

-Ekr