Subject: [TLS] Testing of CertificateStatus TLS Extension

From: "Yngve Nysaeter Pettersen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 17:28:59 +0200

Hi,

I've recently started experimenting with the CertificateStatus TLS  
Extension.

Has anyone implemented serverside support for this extension? And if so,  
would it be possible for me to access a testserver that supports the  
extension so that we may test each others implementation?

-- 
Sincerely,
Yngve N. Pettersen

********************************************************************
Senior Developer		             Email: [email-masked]
Opera Software ASA                   http://www.opera.com/
Phone:  +47 24 16 42 60              Fax:    +47 24 16 40 01
********************************************************************

_______________________________________________
TLS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls