Subject: [TLS] New RFCs: TLS 1.1 (RFC4346) and TLS Extensions (RFC4366)

From: Bodo Moeller <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 14:48:24 +0200

FYI, since the official announcements to this list apparently were
sacrificied for the fight against spam --

RFC 4346, "The Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol Version 1.1",
has become available a couple of days ago:

    http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-announce/current/msg02442.html
    http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4346.txt

Also, RFC 4366, "Transport Layer Security (TLS) Extensions" (the
successor of RFC 3546) is now available:

    http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-announce/current/msg02448.html
    http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4366.txt

_______________________________________________
TLS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls

---

From: Bodo Moeller <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 14:53:07 +0200

>     http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4366.txt

Also, there's now RFC 4347 on DTLS:

    http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-announce/current/msg02443.html
    http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4347.txt