Subject: [TLS] resources for sniffing TLS packet

From: "Erwin Davis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 15:13:35 -0400

Hello,

I'm looking for any tool/source which is able to sniff/interpret the TLS
packet including session establishment and the code with the feeded
certificate(s). Thanks for your help,

Bests,

e
_______________________________________________
TLS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 13:13:53 +0200

Erwin,

> I'm looking for any tool/source which is able to sniff/interpret
> the TLS packet including session establishment and the code with
> the feeded certificate(s). Thanks for your help,

The latest version of Wireshark can do that quite well. You have
to give Wireshark a list of private keys and servers in the 
protocol preferences for SSL. See Wireshark Wiki for details.

Axel