Subject: [TLS] Last Call: draft-ietf-tls-ecc-new-mac (TLS Elliptic Curve Cipher Suites with SHA-256/384 and AES Galois Counter Mode) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 17:47:10 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the Transport Layer Security WG 
(tls) to consider the following document:

- 'TLS Elliptic Curve Cipher Suites with SHA-256/384 and AES Galois 
   Counter Mode '
   <draft-ietf-tls-ecc-new-mac-07.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-06-11. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-ecc-new-mac-07.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15971&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
TLS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls