Subject: [TLS] I-D Action:draft-ietf-tls-ecc-new-mac-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 16:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : TLS Elliptic Curve Cipher Suites with SHA-256/384 and AES Galois Counter Mode
	Author(s)       : E. Rescorla
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-ecc-new-mac-07.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2008-05-09

RFC 4492 describes elliptic curve cipher suites for Transport Layer
Security (TLS).  However, all those cipher suites use SHA-1 as their
MAC algorithm.  This document describes sixteen new cipher suites for
TLS which specify stronger digest algorithms.  Eight use HMAC with
SHA-256 or SHA-384 and eight use AES in Galois Counter Mode (GCM).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-ecc-new-mac-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
TLS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls