Subject: [TLS] Client PKI Workshop

From: "Yngve Nysaeter Pettersen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 17:19:43 +0200

Hello all,

In early December the CA/Browser forum will hold a workshop to investigate  
how Client PKI can be made more suitable for wide use.

We are looking for programme participants that would like to present views  
and suggestions to the workshop.

Please see http://www.cabforum.org/client_pki_2008/cfp_v05.htm for more  
information.

-- 
Sincerely,
Yngve N. Pettersen
********************************************************************
Senior Developer		     Email: [email-masked]
Opera Software ASA                   http://www.opera.com/
Phone:  +47 24 16 42 60              Fax:    +47 24 16 40 01
********************************************************************
_______________________________________________
TLS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls