Subject: [TLS] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-tls-rfc4366-bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 11:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Transport Layer Security (TLS) Extensions: Extension Definitions
	Author(s)	: D. Eastlake 3rd
	Filename	: draft-ietf-tls-rfc4366-bis-03.txt
	Pages		: 28
	Date		: 2008-10-5
	
This document provides documentation for existing specific TLS
   extensions. It is a companion document for the TLS 1.2 specification
   [RFC5246]. The extensions specified are server_name,
   max_fragment_length, client_certificate_url, trusted_ca_keys,
   truncated_hmac, and status_request.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-rfc4366-bis-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
TLS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 15:59:06 -0400

A quick skim of this document showed several places where SHA-1 is 
the only hash function that can be used.  Since changes are being 
made, is this the right time to make it hash function agile?

Russ

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 15:59:06 -0400

Russ