Subject: [TLS] WiMo 2009-Brisbane, Australia

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 13:22:47 -0600 (CST)

**Apologies for cross-posting**
    Call for Papers
The First International Workshop on Wireless & Mobile Networks (WiMo-2009)
http://www.airccse.org/wimo.html 
(In conjunction with UIC 2009)
         July 7-10, 2009
       Brisbane, Australia
 
Call for Papers
 
The First International workshop on Wireless & Mobile Network (WiMo 2009)
is dedicated to address the challenges in the areas of wireless & mobile
networks. The workshop looks for significant contributions to the Wireless
& Mobile computing   in theoretical and practical aspects. The Wireless &
Mobile computing domain emerges from the integration among personal
computing, networks, communication technologies, cellular technology and
the Internet Technology. The modern applications are emerging in the area
of mobile ad hoc networks and sensor networks. This workshop is intended
to cover contributions in both the design and analysis in the context of
mobile, wireless, ad-hoc, and sensor networks. The goal of this workshop
is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and
industry to focus on advanced wireless & Mobile computing concepts and
establishing new collaborations in these areas.
 
Topics of interest
 
Authors are solicited to contribute to the workshop by submitting articles
that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial
experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but
are not limited to

Architectures, protocols, and algorithms to cope with mobile & wireless
Networks
Distributed algorithms of mobile computing
OS and middleware support for mobile computing and networking
Routing, and communication primitives in ad hoc and sensor networks
Synchronization and scheduling issues in mobile and ad hoc networks
Resource management in mobile, wireless and ad-hoc networks
Data management on mobile and wireless computing
Integration of wired and wireless networks
Broadband access networks
Energy saving protocols for ad hoc and sensor networks
Complexity analysis of algorithms for mobile environments
Information access in wireless networks
Algorithms and modeling for tracking and locating mobile users
Satellite communications
Cryptography, security and privacy of mobile & wireless networks
Performance of mobile and wireless networks and systems
Mobile ad hoc and sensor networks
Wireless multimedia systems
Service creation and management environments for mobile/wireless systems
Recent trends in mobile and wireless applications
 
Paper submission
Authors are invited to submit papers for the workshop through E-mail
([email-masked]  or [email-masked]) by Feb 15, 2009. Submissions
must be original and should not have been published previously or be under
consideration for publication while being evaluated for this workshop. The
proceedings of the workshop will be published by IEEE Computer Society
Press (Indexed by EI). Selected papers from WiMo-2009, after further
revisions, will be published in the special issues of the following
international journals.
· “International Journal of Autonomous and Adaptive Communications Systems
(IJAACS -For details visit www.inderscience.com/ijaacs)
· “International Journal of Ad Hoc and Ubiquitous Computing (IJAHUC
-https://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=145)
Important Dates
            Paper Submission Deadline: 15 February 2009
Paper Status Notification: 25 March 2009
Camera-ready Due: 10 April 2009
 
 General Chairs:
· Sanguthevar Rajasekaran,University of Connecticut,USA
· Natarajan Meghanathan,Jackson State University,USA

General co Chairs:
· Athanasios Vasilakos,University of Western Macedonia,GREECE
· Yuh-Shyan Chen,National Taipei University,TAIWAN

For more details visit workshop web page
To be a PCM, mail Secretary  
 **********************************************************
Regards,
Organizing Committee, WiMo-2009
*********************************************************
 
_______________________________________________
TLS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls