Subject: [TLS] Fwd: Last Call: <draft-nsri-tls-aria-01.txt> (Addition of the ARIA Cipher Suites to Transport Layer Security (TLS)) to Informational RFC

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 17:44:37 -0500

This might be of interest to some in this WG.

spt

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Last Call: <draft-nsri-tls-aria-01.txt> (Addition of the ARIA 
Cipher	Suites to Transport Layer Security (TLS)) to Informational RFC
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 14:34:33 -0800
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Addition of the ARIA Cipher Suites to Transport Layer Security (TLS)'
   <draft-nsri-tls-aria-01.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-01-06. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nsri-tls-aria/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nsri-tls-aria/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce