Subject: [TLS] draft-urien-tls-llcp-02.txt

From: Pascal Urien <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 15:06:36 +0200

Hi All,

A new version of I-D, draft-urien-tls-llcp-02.txt is available at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-urien-tls-llcp-02.txt

LLCPS has been sucessfully implemented between a blackberry NFC mobile and
a NFC reader

see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWS41cIZylw

 Abstract:
    This document describes the implementation, named LLCPS, of the TLS
    protocol over the NFC (Near Field Communication) LLCP (Logical Link
    Control Protocol) layer. The NFC peer to peer (P2P) protocol may be
    used by any application that needs communication between two devices
    at very small distances (a few centimeters). LLCPS enforces a strong
    security in NFC P2P exchanges, and may be deployed for many
    services, in the Internet Of Things (IoT) ecosystem, such as
    payments, access control or ticketing operations. Applications
    secured by LLCPS are identified by the service name
    "urn:nfc:sn:tls:x" where x is the application name.

Regards

Pascal Urien