Subject: [TLS] TLS Working Group Interim Meeting, May 15-16, 2014

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 08:56:01 -0700

The TLS working group will hold a face-to-face interim in Denver on May 
15-16. We realize that there are participants who will not be able to make 
this meeting, but there is a restricted set of dates due to the availability of 
chairs and authors in the upcoming months. We expect to have virtual interim 
meetings on specific topics before the next IETF. We are also considering 
having another face-to-face interim just before the next IETF meeting. 

Meeting Details:

Dates/Times: 15 May 2014 (9:00 am - 5:00 pm MDT)
16 May 2014 (9:00 am - 2:00 pm MDT)

Location: Cisco, 1899 Wynkoop Street, Suite 600, Denver, CO, USA

Registration: Send TLS chairs an email at [email-masked]
(only for capacity planning purposes as we have limited space)

Remote Participation: via Webex

Lodging: Individual responsibility.

Cheers,

TLS Chairs

---

From: "Salz, Rich" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 12:43:23 -0400

Can anyone from cisco provide a list of hotels?

--  
Principal Security Engineer
Akamai Technology
Cambridge, MA