Subject: [TLS] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-negotiated-ff-dhe-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 15:12:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Negotiated Finite Field Diffie-Hellman Ephemeral Parameters for TLS
        Author          : Daniel Kahn Gillmor
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-negotiated-ff-dhe-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2014-07-22

Abstract:
   Traditional finite-field-based Diffie-Hellman (DH) key exchange
   during the TLS handshake suffers from a number of security,
   interoperability, and efficiency shortcomings.  These shortcomings
   arise from lack of clarity about which DH group parameters TLS
   servers should offer and clients should accept.  This document offers
   a solution to these shortcomings for compatible peers by establishing
   a registry of DH parameters with known structure and a mechanism for
   peers to indicate support for these groups.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-negotiated-ff-dhe/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-negotiated-ff-dhe-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/