Subject: [TLS] draft-petithuguenin-avtcore-rfc5764-mux-fixes-00

From: Marc Petit-Huguenin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 05:45:41 -0600

Following discussions with Martin Thomson and Magnus Westerlund, we
prepared this draft that aims to fix some issues in RFC 5764.

The discussion in this mailing-list should be about updating the IANA
TLS ContentType Registry.  Discussions about the STUN Methods Registry
should stay in the TRAM mailing-list, and the RFC 5764 modifications
should stay in the AVTCORE mailing-list.

Thanks.

URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petithuguenin-avtcore-rfc5764-mux-fixes-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-petithuguenin-avtcore-rfc5764-mux-fixes/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petithuguenin-avtcore-rfc5764-mux-fixes-00

-- 
Marc Petit-Huguenin
Developer  |  Jive Communications, Inc.
Jive.com  |  [email-masked]