Subject: [TLS] Updated TLS 1.3 draft

From: Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 14:02:12 -0800

Folks,

I've just published draft-04
(https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-tls13-04
<https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-tls-tls13-04>). This includes the
following
changes based on WG discussion.

- Modify key computations to include session hash.

- Remove ChangeCipherSpec

- Renumber the new handshake messages to be somewhat more
  consistent with existing convention and to remove a duplicate
  registration.

- Remove renegotiation.

- Update format of signatures with context.

- Remove point format negotiation.

And of course a bunch of editorial changes. Thanks to all who sent in
comments and PRs. Comments welcome!

-Ekr