Subject: [TLS] Last Call: <draft-ietf-tls-padding-01.txt> (A TLS ClientHello padding extension) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 16:31:34 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Transport Layer Security WG
(tls) to consider the following document:
- 'A TLS ClientHello padding extension'
  <draft-ietf-tls-padding-01.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-08-24. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo describes a TLS extension that can be used to pad
   ClientHello messages to a desired size.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-padding/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-padding/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.