Subject: [TLS] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-tls13-vectors-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 May 2018 18:11:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Example Handshake Traces for TLS 1.3
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-tls13-vectors-04.txt
	Pages           : 60
	Date            : 2018-05-01

Abstract:
   Examples of TLS 1.3 handshakes are shown.  Private keys and inputs
   are provided so that these handshakes might be reproduced.
   Intermediate values, including secrets, traffic keys and ivs are
   shown so that implementations might be checked incrementally against
   these values.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-tls13-vectors/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-tls13-vectors-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tls-tls13-vectors-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-tls13-vectors-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2018 01:18:55 +0000

Updated to -28.  Hopefully this is the last revision before we go to RFC on
TLS 1.3.  I'd say we're at the point that WGLC makes sense.

> _______________________________________________
> TLS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2018 09:10:13 -0400

Martin,

We’ll get this WGLC started soon.

spt

> On May 1, 2018, at 21:18, Martin Thomson <[email-masked]> wrote:
>