Subject: [TLS] WG adoption call: draft-housley-tls-tls13-cert-with-extern-psk

From: Christopher Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 15:05:19 -0700

The sense of the TLS@IETF102 room was that the WG should adopt
draft-housley-tls-tls13-cert-with-extern-psk as a WG item. This email
is to confirm this sense on list. If you would like for this draft to
become a WG document and you are willing to review it as it moves
through the process, then please let the list know by 2359UTC
20180809.  If you are opposed to this being a WG document, please say
so (and say why).

Thanks,
Chris, Joe and Sean

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 10:16:25 +1000

I think that we need a little more clarity on the goals before we talk
about adoption for this.  I'm sorry if that message wasn't clear at
the meeting.
On Fri, Jul 27, 2018 at 8:06 AM Christopher Wood
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> TLS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 21:03:18 -0400

My recollection is that we would do a call for adoption, and that would lead to comments, and then I post an update.  If the comments are addressed adequately, then the update will be adopted, otherwise not.

Russ

> On Jul 26, 2018, at 8:16 PM, Martin Thomson <[email-masked]> wrote:
>

---

From: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 11:13:38 +0200

> 20180809.  If you are opposed to this being a WG document, please say

Would it make sense to communicate the reasons of adopting this
document by the WG?