Subject: [TLS] TLS@IETF102 agenda

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 12:15:31 -0400

All,

The agenda has been posted:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/102/materials/agenda-102-tls-02

Note that we have two sessions:

   tls Session 1 (2:00 requested)
   Monday, 16 July 2018, Afternoon Session I 1330-1530
   Room Name: Place du Canada size: 300
   ---------------------------------------------
   tls Session 2 (1:00 requested)
   Thursday, 19 July 2018, Afternoon Session III 1810-1910
   Room Name: Laurier size: 250
   ---------------------------------------------

spt

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 13:27:43 -0400

A revised agenda has been posted.

spt

> On Jul 10, 2018, at 12:15, Sean Turner <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> All,
>

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 11:09:36 +1000

Given the volume of discussion on the list, I assume that the
deprecated TLS 1.*<1.2 discussion is for the purpose of an
announcement only.  There are things on the agenda that I (personally)
would prefer to see set aside for more time on that topic.  For
instance, we've had very little list activity on delegated
credentials.
On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 3:28 AM Sean Turner <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> TLS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 07:53:52 -0400

tl;dr: YES.

Most of what I was looking for in terms of discussion (i.e., is this a crazy idea) is happening on the list right now.  I’m hoping that only folks who haven’t said something on list can get up and say “oh hey great” or “oh hey wait a minute”.

spt

> On Jul 11, 2018, at 21:09, Martin Thomson <[email-masked]> wrote:
>

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 10:42:27 -0400

Slides for today are uploaded to:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/tls/meetings/

spt

> On Jul 11, 2018, at 13:27, Sean Turner <[email-masked]> wrote:
>