Subject: [TLS] Call for Adoption: TLS 1.3 Extension for Certificate-based Authentication with an External Pre-Shared Key

From: Christopher Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 10:11:48 -0800

At the TLS@IETF103 session, there was interest in adopting
draft-housley-tls-tls13-cert-with-extern-psk as an experimental WG
item, provided that it's limited to external PSKs with certificates
for the initial handshake. This email is to determine whether there is
WG consensus to adopt this draft (as is) as a WG item.

If you would like for this draft to become a WG document and you are
willing to review it as it moves through the process, then please let
the list know by 2359UTC 20180208. If you are opposed to this being a
WG document, please say so (and say why).

Thanks,
Chris, Joe and Sean

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 18:52:54 -0500

Of course, I support WG adoption.  And, if the document is adopted, I am willing to continue as author.

Russ

> On Jan 25, 2019, at 1:11 PM, Christopher Wood <[email-masked]> wrote:
>

---

From: Nick Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 21:38:08 -0800

I support adoption.
On Fri, Jan 25, 2019 at 3:53 PM Russ Housley <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> TLS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls
>