Subject: [TLS] RFC 8448 on Example Handshake Traces for TLS 1.3

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 13:02:46 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8448

        Title:      Example Handshake Traces for TLS 
                    1.3 
        Author:     M. Thomson
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2018
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      68
        Characters: 159343
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-tls-tls13-vectors-07.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8448

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8448

This document includes examples of TLS 1.3 handshakes.  Private keys
and inputs are provided so that these handshakes might be reproduced.
Intermediate values, including secrets, traffic keys, and IVs, are
shown so that implementations might be checked incrementally against
these values.

This document is a product of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC