Subject: [TLS] Last Call: <draft-ietf-tls-exported-authenticator-09.txt> (Exported Authenticators in TLS) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2019 14:11:33 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Transport Layer Security WG (tls) to
consider the following document: - 'Exported Authenticators in TLS'
  <draft-ietf-tls-exported-authenticator-09.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-07-16. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes a mechanism in Transport Layer Security (TLS)
   to provide an exportable proof of ownership of a certificate that can
   be transmitted out of band and verified by the peer.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-exported-authenticator/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-exported-authenticator/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.