Subject: [TLS] TLS Encrypted Client Hello implementations?

From: Rob Sayre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 11:41:04 -0700

Hi,

I've been looking over

https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni

and it seems like things are firming up.

Are there public implementations that track recent drafts and/or the github
repository? Is anyone publishing DNS records that conform to the more
recent specifications and names?

I'd like to update the work I did on rustls for draft -02 (which
interoperated with NSS, Cloudflare, and the defo.ie fork of OpenSSL).*

thanks,
Rob

* https://github.com/ctz/rustls/pull/318

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 21:59:52 +0100

> recent specifications and names?

I've been busy on another thing but do plan to do that
based on the latest draft soon as I get time.

Cheers,
S.

---

From: Dan McArdle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 12:38:10 -0400

Chrome/BoringSSL is planning on implementing the latest ECH draft, though
we don't have a detailed plan to share yet. On the DNS side of things,
we're still working through early prototyping and experimentation for HTTPS
records, aka HTTPSSVC.

If anyone is working on server-side implementations, we'd be happy to
partner for interop testing, once we have a working prototype.

Thanks!
Dan

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 5:00 PM Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> TLS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls
>

---

From: Kevin Jacobs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 10:19:56 -0700

We plan to update NSS and Firefox to the latest draft over Q3/Q4, and will
be happy to assist with interop testing.

Thanks,
Kevin

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 11:41 AM Rob Sayre <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Are there public implementations that track recent drafts and/or the
> github repository? Is anyone publishing DNS records that conform to the
> more recent specifications and names?
>