Subject: [TLS] Weekly github digest (TLS Working Group Drafts)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020 02:33:02 -0500 (EST)

Issues
------
* tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni (+0/-5/💬7)
  3 issues received 7 new comments:
  - #359 Transcript hash construction (1 by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni/issues/359 [ready-for-text] 
  - #358 ECH contradicts second ClientHello consistency requirements in RFC8446 (4 by davidben, ekr)
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni/issues/358 
  - #348 Define separate codepoint (and name) for inner ECH extension (2 by chris-wood, ekr)
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni/issues/348 

  5 issues closed:
  - Trial decryption after HelloRetryRequest https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni/issues/233 
  - Define separate codepoint (and name) for inner ECH extension https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni/issues/348 
  - Include ECH context in ClientHelloOuterAAD https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni/issues/326 
  - Clients should send consistent GREASE ECH extensions between CH1 and CH2 https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni/issues/356 
  - Avoid computing a new HPKE contexts on HRR? https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni/issues/349 

* tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-external-psk-importer (+2/-0/💬1)
  2 issues created:
  - OPSDIR review from Al Morton (by jsalowey)
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-external-psk-importer/issues/39 
  - Genart Review from Brian Carpenter (by jsalowey)
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-external-psk-importer/issues/38 

  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #39 OPSDIR review from Al Morton (1 by jsalowey)
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-external-psk-importer/issues/39 

* tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-ticketrequest (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 issues created:
  - IETF LC comments (by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-ticketrequest/issues/23 

* tlswg/dtls13-spec (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 issues created:
  - Clarify dynamically changing length and sequence number (by hannestschofenig)
    https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec/issues/162 

Pull requests
-------------
* tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni (+6/-8/💬5)
  6 pull requests submitted:
  - Quick editorial pass. (by dmcardle)
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni/pull/365 
  - Remove backticks from empty string literal. (by dmcardle)
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni/pull/364 
  - Move some text around in Server Behavior. (by davidben)
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni/pull/363 
  - Authenticate the context handle to HPKE encryption (by cjpatton)
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni/pull/362 
  - Copy the entire extension on HRR + GREASE for now. (by davidben)
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni/pull/361 
  - Add is_client_hello_inner extension. (by cbartle891)
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni/pull/360 

  3 pull requests received 5 new comments:
  - #364 Remove backticks from empty string literal. (2 by chris-wood, dmcardle)
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni/pull/364 
  - #360 Add is_client_hello_inner extension. (2 by chris-wood, cjpatton)
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni/pull/360 
  - #353 Derive accept confirmation from the handshake secret  (1 by ekr)
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni/pull/353 

  8 pull requests merged:
  - Remove backticks from empty string literal.
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni/pull/364 
  - Move some text around in Server Behavior.
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni/pull/363 
  - Copy the entire extension on HRR + GREASE for now.
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni/pull/361 
  - Require HRR-sensitive parameters match in ClientHello(Outer|Inner).
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni/pull/316 
  - Add is_client_hello_inner extension.
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni/pull/360 
  - Bind the context handle to encrypted payload
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni/pull/362 
  - Use the same HPKE context between the two ClientHellos
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni/pull/352 
  - Derive accept confirmation from the handshake secret 
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni/pull/353 

* tlswg/tls13-spec (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Align TLS 1.2 terminology with this document (by davidben)
    https://github.com/tlswg/tls13-spec/pull/1204 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-semistatic-dh
* https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-md5-sha1-deprecate
* https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni
* https://github.com/tlswg/certificate-compression
* https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-external-psk-importer
* https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-ticketrequest
* https://github.com/tlswg/tls13-spec
* https://github.com/tlswg/tls-flags
* https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec
* https://github.com/tlswg/dtls-conn-id
* https://github.com/tlswg/tls-subcerts
* https://github.com/tlswg/oldversions-deprecate
* https://github.com/tlswg/sniencryption
* https://github.com/tlswg/tls-exported-authenticator
* https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-ctls
* https://github.com/tlswg/external-psk-design-team