Subject: [TLS] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-esni-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 07:19:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security WG of the IETF.

        Title           : TLS Encrypted Client Hello
        Authors         : Eric Rescorla
                          Kazuho Oku
                          Nick Sullivan
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-esni-14.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2022-02-13

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism in Transport Layer Security (TLS)
   for encrypting a ClientHello message under a server public key.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni
   (https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-esni/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-tls-esni-14.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-esni-14

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts