Subject: [TLS] I-D Action: draft-aviram-tls-deprecate-obsolete-kex-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 08:54:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Deprecating Obsolete Key Exchange Methods in TLS
        Authors         : Carrick Bartle
                          Nimrod Aviram
	Filename        : draft-aviram-tls-deprecate-obsolete-kex-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2022-02-25

Abstract:
   This document makes several prescriptions regarding the following key
   exchange methods in TLS, most of which have been superseded by better
   options:

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-aviram-tls-deprecate-obsolete-kex/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-aviram-tls-deprecate-obsolete-kex-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-aviram-tls-deprecate-obsolete-kex-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts