Subject: [TLS] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-external-psk-importer-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 06:23:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Importing External PSKs for TLS
        Authors         : David Benjamin
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-external-psk-importer-07.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document describes an interface for importing external Pre-
   Shared Keys (PSKs) into TLS 1.3.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-external-psk-importer.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-external-psk-importer/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-tls-external-psk-importer-07.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-external-psk-importer-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts