Subject: [TLS] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-rfc8447bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 09:52:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IANA Registry Updates for TLS and DTLS
        Authors         : Joe Salowey
                          Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-rfc8447bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2022-03-28

Abstract:
   This document describes a number of changes to TLS and DTLS IANA
   registries that range from adding notes to the registry all the way
   to changing the registration policy.  These changes were mostly
   motivated by WG review of the TLS- and DTLS-related registries
   undertaken as part of the TLS 1.3 development process.

   This document obsoletes RFC8447 and updates the following RFCs: 3749,
   5077, 4680, 5246, 5705, 5878, 6520, 7301.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-rfc8447bis/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-tls-rfc8447bis-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts