Subject: [TLS] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC7507 (6912)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2022 20:39:08 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC7507,
"TLS Fallback Signaling Cipher Suite Value (SCSV) for Preventing Protocol Downgrade Attacks".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid6912

--------------------------------------
Type: Technical
Reported by: Jesus Alvarado <[email-masked]>

Section: 7507

Original Text
-------------
RFC7507]  Moeller, B. and A. Langley, "TLS Fallback Signaling Cipher
           Suite Value (SCSV) for Preventing Protocol Downgrade
           Attacks", RFC 7507, April 2015.
It should say:

[RFC7507]  Moeller, B. and A. Langley, "TLS Fallback Signaling Cipher
           Suite Value (SCSV) for Preventing Protocol Downgrade
           Attacks", RFC 7507, April 2015,
           <http://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7507>.

Corrected Text
--------------
7.2

Original Text:

[RFC7507]  Moeller, B. and A. Langley, "TLS Fallback Signaling Cipher
           Suite Value (SCSV) for Preventing Protocol Downgrade
           Attacks", RFC 7507, April 2015.

Corrected Text:

[RFC7507]  Moeller, B. and A. Langley, "TLS Fallback Signaling Cipher
           Suite Value (SCSV) for Preventing Protocol Downgrade
           Attacks", RFC 7507, April 2015,
           <http://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7507>.

Notes:

The original text lacks the link to the RFC7507 information page.

Notes
-----
On this text the person he pushed something through with 128 bit encryption for each federal office that I had 2 out of three approved on the senators transfers and everyone that put in for payment never where full approved and people did have to stop and come talk in person.
Jesus Alvarado 1(541)3995030

Instructions:
-------------
This erratum is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party  
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC7507 (draft-ietf-tls-downgrade-scsv-05)
--------------------------------------
Title               : TLS Fallback Signaling Cipher Suite Value (SCSV) for Preventing Protocol Downgrade Attacks
Publication Date    : April 2015
Author(s)           : B. Moeller, A. Langley
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Transport Layer Security
Area                : Security
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG

---

From: Chris Smiley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 14:47:01 -0700

Greetings,

FYI - this report has been deleted as junk.

Thank you.

RFC Editor/cs

> On Apr 1, 2022, at 8:39 PM, RFC Errata System <[email-masked]> wrote:
>