Subject: [TLS] Warren Kumari's No Objection on draft-ietf-tls-external-psk-importer-07: (with COMMENT)

From: Warren Kumari via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2022 14:29:03 -0700

Warren Kumari has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-tls-external-psk-importer-07: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/about/groups/iesg/statements/handling-ballot-positions/ 
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-external-psk-importer/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for this document -- I thought that it seemed really familiar, and
only after getting most of the way through did I realize that it was a
returning item.

Also thanks to Al Morton for his OpsDir review
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/review-ietf-tls-external-psk-importer-05-opsdir-lc-morton-2020-10-10/),
and to the authors for addressing the comment.