Subject: [Tm-rid] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto-03.txt

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 15:06:10 -0500

New version to match the ORCHID-bis draft.

Lots of pain updating the xml to ver 3 of xml2rfc, but at least this one 
is current xml formatting.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto-03.txt
Date: 	Fri, 13 Dec 2019 11:55:47 -0800
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Stuart Card <[email-masked]>, Adam Wiethuechter 
<[email-masked]>, Robert Moskowitz 
<[email-masked]>, Stuart W. Card <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Robert Moskowitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto
Revision: 03
Title: New Cryptographic Algorithms for HIP
Document date: 2019-12-13
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 12
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto-03.txt
Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto/
Htmlized: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto-03
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto
Diff: https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto-03

Abstract:
This document provides new cryptographic algorithms to be used with
HIP. The Edwards Elliptic Curve and the Keccak sponge functions are
the main focus. The HIP parameters and processing instructions
impacted by these algorithms are defined.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat