Subject: [Tm-rid] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-orchid-cshake-00.txt

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 17:08:44 -0500

Per the discussion in the BOF, I calved off the new ORCHID construct 
into its own draft, as it is an addendum to 7343.

Please read and comment.

thanks

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-orchid-cshake-00.txt
Date: 	Wed, 11 Dec 2019 14:07:16 -0800
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Stuart Card <[email-masked]>, Adam Wiethuechter 
<[email-masked]>, Robert Moskowitz 
<[email-masked]>, Stuart W. Card <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-moskowitz-orchid-cshake-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Robert Moskowitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-moskowitz-orchid-cshake
Revision: 00
Title: Using cSHAKE in ORCHIDs
Document date: 2019-12-11
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 8
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moskowitz-orchid-cshake-00.txt
Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-orchid-cshake/
Htmlized: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-orchid-cshake-00
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-orchid-cshake

Abstract:
This document specifies how to use the cSHAKE hash for ORCHID
generation and allows for varying sized hashes in the ORCHID along
with additional information within the ORCHID. It is an addendum to
ORCHIDv2 [RFC7343].

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat